Thursday, February 3, 2011

Technology is Good.

Technology helps us do many things. We can talk on a cell phone, take a picture with a camera, listen to music on a music player, watch movies with a DVD player and television. What can YOU do with technology? If you need some help, look at pages 188 and 189 in your book for ideas. Remember to start your sentence with "I can"

Your Turn!

12 comments:

  1. I can listen to music with a music player and.I can use the Internet on a laptop computer.

    Tram A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can watch videos on the television.




    ****((((((mustafa ali))))))****$$

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I can take a picture with a camera...and...I can listen to music on the music player...


    ...Tram B...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can listen to music with a music player.

    Edgar

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Can Take a picture with a camera and I Can Call My mom on a Cell phone
    I Can listen to music player and
    I Can play a keyboard a I Can play computer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can call someone on a cell phone. I can take a picture with a camera. I can use the Internet on a laptop computer. I can watch videos on the television.
    Zuali

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can write with a computer. I can listen to music on the computer.


    angel eduardo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can call someone on a cell phone. I can listen to music on a music player.
    Heh Meh

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can ues the Internet on a laptop computer. I can call someone on a cell phone. I can play videos with a DVD player. I can take a picture with a camera. I can listen to music with a music player.
    Ma Gang

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can take a picture with a camera. I can use the Internet on a Laptop computer.
    Rimaz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can take a picture with a camera.
    Nebiyat

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can take a picture with a cell phone.
    pomeh

    ReplyDelete