Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Foods I Like

In December we talked about foods we like. I like oranges, spaghetti, Subway sandwiches, pizza and cookies. Oranges are my favorite! They are yummy. I HATE tuna fish and cottage cheese.

Write about foods that you like and dislike (even hate). Remember to write your first name at the beginning or end. If you need help look at page 154 of your book.

15 comments:

  1. I always enjoy fish and meat . I often associated with soft drinks and milk . Me and dishes I cook. In family is my mother is very good housewives cooking ( Yummy! ) . But i hate cottage cheese.

    Tram A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tireh
    I like tacos, pasta, pizza, bokchoy,and
    A tacos and my favorite?They are yummy.
    I HATE cheese and Sushi Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sai baht
    In September we talked about foods we like . I like chicken, pizza, and bokchoy.Chicken is my favorite. It is yummy.
    I HATE tacos and sushi. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like:...milk...apple...corn...bread...cherries...hamburger...and chicken...but...i don't like pizza and tacos...^^ ...It's yummy
    ...Tram B...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like many of you like chicken!!!

    Mrs. Bueso

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like pizza. I like cheese, chicken and rice. I HATE peas! I LOVE bread!
    Rimaz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like tacos, sandwiches, pizza, chicken, apples, and cookies. My favorite food is the hot dog. I HATE bok choy!

    Angel eduardo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like pizza, chicken, hamburgers,salad, cheese,
    tacos,bananas, apples, oranges ,chips, salsa, and soup. I HATE boy choy, sushi, and hot dogs!
    **((mustafa ali))**

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like chicken, soup,and salad. They are my favorite. It is yummy. I HATE cheese and peas!
    Heh Meh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like oranges and bananas. I like chicken and hot dogs. Soup is my favorite! I don't like pizza. Yuck, I hate it! I don't like this. Ma Gang

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check out the survey at the bottom of the page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like chiken, pizza, tacos, hot dogs, and soup. They are yummy!

    Edgar

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like chicken, salsa, hot dogs, and chips.
    *[BoeReh]*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like chicken, salsa, chips and hot dogs. I don 't like cheese.
    NebiyAT

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like pizza,chicken and salad. I don't like eggs.
    Po Meh

    ReplyDelete