Dear Eh, My name is Tram and I live in Des Moines, Iowa. I live with my mom, dad, one sister and one brother. I am 14 years old and my birthday is november 15th. I go to school at MMS and am in 8th grade. When i am not at school, i like go to the shopping and play on computer chating with my friend incerely, Tram
May 24,2011. ♥♥♥ Dear Jorge, My name is Christopher. I like in Des Moines too. I live with my mon and dad and sister and brother. I am 12 years old and my birthday is February 3 . I go to school at MMS and am in 6th grade. I like to play soccer too. Sincerely, ☺♥☺ Christopher ☺♥☺ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Dear,Han My name is Van Peng Thang and I live in Des Moines,Iowa.I live my dad,mom,and brother in my brithday is September 12,1998.I go to Meredith Middle and I am 7th grade.I would like to learn about you.
My name is angel.I live in des moines lowa. I'm 13 year old and my birthay is August 10th. I go to school at mms and am in 7th grade. I like to play soccer too with my brother and listen to corridos.
sincerly,
(((angel)))
Que como as estado? cuando vienes a visitarnos? ######*************###########$$$$$$@@@@@@@@&&&
Dear Lianet My name is Rimaz. I live in Des moines,Iowa too.I Live with my aunt. I am 13 year's old and my birthday is July 16th. I go to MMS and Iam in 8th grade. When Iam not at school, I like to go outside with my sister and I like to play soccer. Nice to meet you. Sincerely Rimaz
My name is Kyaw teh and i live in Des moines iowa.I live with my family.I am 15 year old and my brithday is october 17th, 1996.I go to school, at H.M.S and am in 8th grade. When i am not at school, i like to play guiter with my friends! what do you like to do When you're not at school?
My name is Edith and I live in Des Moines, Iowa too. I live with my mom, dad and 1 brother. I'm 13 years ald too and my birthday is April 2th. I go to school at MMS and I'm 7th grade. When I'm not school, I like go to the shopping and play on computer chating with my friends.
Dear,shaw MY name is HEHMEH and I live in Des Moines Too I live with my mom and dad I am 12 years old my birthday is June 18 I go to school at MMS and am in 7th Grade when I am not at school.I Like to play computer too.
My name is Edgar and live in Des Moines Iwoa. I go to school at mereth and I am 8th in grade. I like to play soccer and basket ball. I like io exercise too.
I would live to learn more about yuo too so please write back soon.
Myname is zuala.i come from myanmar.i am 13 year old.my birthday is december 15th.I go to school at hight school.When i not at school,too.My hobby is music playing ,tv games and saccor.i would like to learn about you,SO please write back soon *_* i want meet ¥Ou!bye bye.
MY name is BOEREH.I live in Doines iowa.I live with my birthday is january 1.I g;o to MMs and I am in 8th grade. when I am not at school I like to play soccer and Basker ball.my friends name is leReh and MeReh and TawReh we play soccer with I hope I will get to see you soon.sincerly.BoeReh.may,25.2011 9:00AM.
My Name TI REH and I Live in Des Moines,Iowa too. I Live With My Family. I am 14 Year old and My birthday is on Fedruary 1,1997. I go to MMS and I am in 7th Grade When I am not at school. I Like to Play Soccer With My Friends, Play game, and ride My bike. What do you Like to do? I Like to Play Soccer in the United States.
Dear: Danna My name is jazmin and i live in Des moines Iowa too.I live with my mom and my 3 sisters.I am 14 years ald and my birthday is february 3.I 8th grade,I love computers too.
I would to learn more you,so plase write back soon.
Dear Poe, My name is Kyaw Keh and I live in Des Moines too. I live with my mom dad and my four brothers I am 14 years old and my birthday is January 1st I go to school at MMS and am in 8 grade when I am not at school, I like to play soccer
My name is Hoang.Ilive in DesMoines too.I live with my grandmother,grandfather and my mom,dad,1 sister and 1 brother.Iam 14 year old and birthday is on December 19th.I go to school MMS.Iam in 7th grade.I like to play soccer.My friend is Chistopher.
dear kabita, my name iS Nebiyat and Ilve des moines lowa. ilve with mom and dad and SiSterS and brothers. I am 13 years old and mybirthday iS january 1.I go to School at mms I am in 7 grade. I like to play when I am not at school Please write back soon.
dear kaltumo my name is fathi and i live indes moines Iowa I live my mom and sisters and mybrothers Iam 12 years old andmy bith day is january 1 too. I am in 6th grade when iam not at school I like to play my friend too. I would I LOVE learn more about so please wite back soon too. sincerely
fathi
may 25 2011 900 am
mrs bueso says hi for youand mrs bueso she like you
Dear Eh,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Tram and I live in Des Moines, Iowa. I live with my mom, dad, one sister and one brother. I am 14 years old and my birthday is november 15th. I go to school at MMS and am in 8th grade. When i am not at school, i like go to the shopping and play on computer chating with my friend
incerely,
Tram
May 24,2011. ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteDear Jorge,
My name is Christopher. I like in Des Moines too. I live with my mon and dad and sister and brother. I am 12 years old and my birthday is February 3 . I go to school at MMS and am in 6th grade. I like to play soccer too.
Sincerely,
☺♥☺ Christopher ☺♥☺
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Dear,Han
ReplyDeleteMy name is Van Peng Thang and I live in Des Moines,Iowa.I live my dad,mom,and brother in my
brithday is September 12,1998.I go to Meredith
Middle and I am 7th grade.I would like to learn about you.
Sincerely
Van Peng Thang
May 25,2011
Dear victor,
ReplyDeleteMy name is angel.I live in des moines lowa.
I'm 13 year old and my birthay is August 10th.
I go to school at mms and am in 7th grade.
I like to play soccer too with my brother and listen to corridos.
sincerly,
(((angel)))
Que como as estado?
cuando vienes a visitarnos?
######*************###########$$$$$$@@@@@@@@&&&
Dear Lianet
ReplyDeleteMy name is Rimaz. I live in Des moines,Iowa too.I Live with my aunt. I am 13 year's old and my birthday is July 16th. I go to MMS and Iam in 8th grade. When Iam not at school, I like to go outside with my sister and I like to play soccer. Nice to meet you.
Sincerely
Rimaz
Dear:Hyves
ReplyDeleteMy name is Kyaw teh and i live in Des moines
iowa.I live with my family.I am 15 year old and my brithday is october 17th, 1996.I go to school,
at H.M.S and am in 8th grade. When i am not at school, i like to play guiter with my friends! what do you like to do When you're not at school?
sincerly,
kyaw teh.
May 24, 2011 8:54 am.
Dear Santi.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Edith and I live in Des Moines, Iowa too. I live with my mom, dad and 1 brother. I'm 13 years ald too and my birthday is April 2th. I go to school at MMS and I'm 7th grade. When I'm not school, I like go to the shopping and play on computer chating with my friends.
Sincerely,
Edith♥
Dear,shaw
ReplyDeleteMY name is HEHMEH and I live in Des Moines Too I live with my mom and dad I am 12 years old my birthday is June 18 I go to school at MMS and am in 7th Grade when I am not at school.I Like to play computer too.
sincerely
HEHMEH
Dear Manuel
ReplyDeleteMy name is Edgar and live in Des Moines Iwoa.
I go to school at mereth and I am 8th in grade.
I like to play soccer and basket ball. I like io exercise too.
I would live to learn more about yuo too so please write back soon.
sincerely,
Edgar
dear Alejandra,
ReplyDeleteMyname is zuala.i come from myanmar.i am 13 year old.my birthday is december 15th.I go to school at hight school.When i not at school,too.My hobby is music playing ,tv games and saccor.i would like to learn about you,SO please write back soon *_* i want meet ¥Ou!bye bye.
sincerely.
zuala
may26,2011 10:30a.m
MY name is BOEREH.I live in Doines iowa.I live with my birthday is january 1.I g;o to MMs and I am in 8th grade. when I am not at school I like to play soccer and Basker ball.my friends name is leReh and MeReh and TawReh we play soccer with I hope I will get to see you soon.sincerly.BoeReh.may,25.2011 9:00AM.
ReplyDeleteDear Living
ReplyDeleteMy Name TI REH and I Live in Des Moines,Iowa too. I Live With My Family. I am 14 Year old and My birthday is on Fedruary 1,1997. I go to MMS and I am in 7th Grade When I am not at school. I Like to Play Soccer With My Friends, Play game, and ride My bike. What do you Like to do?
I Like to Play Soccer in the United States.
Sincerely,
TI REH
Dear: Danna
ReplyDeleteMy name is jazmin and i live in Des moines Iowa too.I live with my mom and my 3 sisters.I am 14 years ald and my birthday is february 3.I 8th grade,I love computers too.
I would to learn more you,so plase write back soon.
sincerely
Jazmin
Dear Poe,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Kyaw Keh and I live in Des Moines too. I live with my mom dad and my four brothers I am 14 years old and my birthday is January 1st I go to school at MMS and am in 8 grade when I am not at school, I like to play soccer
Kyaw Keh.
dear babln.,
ReplyDeletemy name is thay paw and i live in des moines. i am 13 and my birthday is on may 5. i go to mms and in 7th grade.
Sincerely,
Thay Paw
May 24,2011
ReplyDeleteDear Sonya
My name is Hoang.Ilive in DesMoines too.I live with my grandmother,grandfather and my mom,dad,1 sister and 1 brother.Iam 14 year old and birthday is on December 19th.I go to school MMS.Iam in 7th grade.I like to play soccer.My friend is Chistopher.
Sincerly
Hoang
May 26,2011,2:20 AM
my name is Po Meh. I live in des moimes. I am 13 years old.
ReplyDeletedear kabita,
ReplyDeletemy name iS Nebiyat and Ilve des moines lowa. ilve with mom and dad and SiSterS and brothers. I am 13 years old and mybirthday iS january 1.I go to School at mms I am in 7 grade. I like to play when I am not at school Please write back soon.
Sincerely,
Nebiyat
dear kaltumo
ReplyDeletemy name is fathi and i live indes moines Iowa I live my mom and sisters and mybrothers Iam 12 years old andmy bith day is january 1 too. I am in 6th grade when iam not at school I like to play my friend too. I would I LOVE learn more about so please wite back soon too. sincerely
fathi
may 25 2011 900 am
mrs bueso says hi for youand mrs bueso she like you