Thursday, March 3, 2011

How Do You Feel?

Sometimes we are happy, sometimes we are sad, and sometimes we are sick. Remember a time that you felt sick. Describe how you felt. What hurt? What did you do to feel better?

In August I felt sick. My ears hurt. My head hurt. I had a fever. I had a cough. I went to the doctor and the doctor gave me medicine.

Mrs. Bueso

Share a time that you felt sick.

18 comments:

  1. I had a cold.
    I went to the doctor and the doctor gave me medicine.
    angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt bad Tuesday.I did not come to school because I was sick. I had a headache and fever.. I went to the doctor's office.
    ...Tram Nguyen...!_!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt sick. My stomach ached. My head hurt. I went to the doctor and the doctor gave me medicine. Rimaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh Meh I felt sad. My tooth hurt. My head hurt. I had a fever. I had a cold. I went to the doctor and the doctor gave me medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt bad. I had a cold because the snow fall.
    I went to the hospital and the doctors saw me and he gave me some medicine.
    Mustafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. saibaht
    How do you feel?
    I felt bad. I had a headache because
    I went to play soccer.
    I went to the doctor. He said you need a medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christopher
    I felt sick. I had a fever. My head hurt. I had a cold. I went to the doctor and the doctor gave me medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TI REH
    How do you feel?
    I feel bad. I have i stomachache.
    because yesterday
    I go play the soccer.
    I went to the doctor. He said you need a medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I felt sick. My stomach ached. I went to the doctor and the doctor gave me medicine. ALLISON.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you feel?
    I felt bad. I felt very cold. I had a fever.
    I am Mrs.Bueso's student.
    I took medicine.
    my name is BoeReh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. dfjklghsidfjkghfjkhgnfjkghncjkghn

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do you feel?
    I felt bad. I had a fever. I went to the doctor.
    The doctor gave me medicine.
    Edgar

    ReplyDelete
  13. I felt sick. I had a fever. I went to the doctor. The doctor gave me medicine.
    Edith.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a headache. I felt bad.
    pomeh

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had a fever to day. I an sad. I am not happy.
    I had a medicine. I had a cold. ok ma gang.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was sick. It hurt under my ear. I went to the hospital. Doctor said we need to cut under your ear ZUALI. I asked can I go to school tomorrow. Doctor said I am sorry ZUALI you can not go to school tomorrow but you can go to school on March 2. Ok? Now here is your medicine. Every day you need to take it 2 times. This is my story. Bye Bye ZUALi. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. I felt sick. I had a toothache.
    van thang

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sometimes I am sick. My throat hurts. I go to the doctor.
    Fathi

    ReplyDelete