Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welcome to Blogging!

Mrs. Bueso is starting a new way for you to answer questions and practice writing in English. Everything you write here is public - anyone can see it. You can write from school, from home, from the library, any place there is a computer and internet access.

We are going to start with introducing ourselves - like we do when we have a new student. So please tell my your name (first name only), where you are from, what language you speak and what grade you are in. I'll start...

My name is Mrs. Bueso. I am from Iowa (United States). I speak English and Spanish. I teach all three grades: 6th, 7th and 8th.

Who's next?

15 comments:

  1. My name is Mrs. McGhee. I am from Illinois (United States). I am Mrs. Bueso's helper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is George. I am from Australia. I am in 6th grade. I speak English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Tram B. I am from VietNam. I am 8th grade. I speak VietNamEse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Tram. I am from VietNam. I am in 8th grade. I speak VietNamese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. **((My name is Mustafa. I am in 8th grade..
    .I sprak Arabic.))**

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Heh Meh.Iam from Thailand.I am in 7th grade.I speak Karenni.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Name is Ma Gang.I am From Thailand. I am in 7th grade.I speak Thai and Burmese.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Zuali.I am From Burma.I am in 6th grade. I speak Chin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mi Name is Allison.I am from Honduras. I am in 7th grade.I speak spanish

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is Saibaht. I am from Thailand.
    I am in 6 grade the I am in Iowa.

    I speak karenni and thai and burma and.
    Shan and My like grate Shan.

    I am in Mis. bueso room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Tireh. I am from thailand. I am in 7 grade the I am in Iowa. I speak Karenni and thai

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Edgar I from Mexico.
    I speak Spanish. I am in 8th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My name is Angel I am From Mexico.I speak Spanish.I am in 7th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My name is Rimaz .I am from Sudan. I am in 8th grade .I speak Arabic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My name is Ms. Decker. I was born in Missouri and have lived in the United States my whole life. I have however, lived in 3 different states, Missouri, Nebraska and Iowa. In fact, I've never even been to another country. I can only speak one language and I am so proud of those who can speak two or more.

    ReplyDelete